MOVIE THEATER PET PEEVES
1) TV commercials in a movie theater. At least when you take my time for commercials on TV, I’m getting a “free” TV show.
2) People who answer their cell phone while watching a movie. If the call is THAT important, perhaps you shouldn’t even be watching a movie.
3) $15 for a popcorn and coke?!?!? I wish Costco would open a concession stand.
4) People who sit directly in front of you or behind you in an empty theater. I’d like to put my feet up, but I don’t want you to.
5) Parents who take young children to rated R movies. The subtleties of “Saw” or “Hostel” might be better appreciated when they’re 17.
6) Parents who take crying babies. It’s called a babysitter.
7) People who talk during the movie like they’re at home. Would you mind expressing your views on who the killer is, after the movie is over?
8 ) Poor projection/sound quality.
9) People who complain.